Dues done better—You asked, we listened . . . and delivered!
MEA is pleased to announce its new, improved eDues payment process. Based on feedback from its members, MEA has made improvements to the system to provide new features that make it even easier to pay dues in a safe, secure and simple way. It’s eDues done better!
With this new and improved system, MEA members can take advantage of new benefits and features:
- To ensure payments show up accurately and quickly on your bank account or credit card, eDues will allow for same day processing.
- There are some new payment options that work for you: one-time payments, paying up-front, paying quarterly, paying automatically on the month, partial payment, bank account, credit card, and check. You can now use Discover and American Express to pay your dues with this new system.
- Starting in February, there will be monthly statements customized with each member’s payment information and a corresponding breakdown of the individual dues that make up the total payment. The personalized statement will be mailed to each member’s personal email address approximately 7 to 10 days before the payment due date, so it’s even more important that we have your correct home email address. Go to www.mea.org/eDues to update your contact information.
If you’re already an active MEA dues-paying member, it’s easy to use the new, improved system:
- If you’re already paying automatically using your credit card or bank account, you don’t have to do anything. But if you want to change your payment or schedule options, you can log in in to www.mea.org/eDues.
- If you’ve paid or are paying your dues by check or cash, you will need to provide your email to start receiving electronic monthly invoices. Go to www.mea.org/eDues to update your contact information with your home email address. Also, the address to mail in your dues has changed -- please send your payments to our new, fast, secure processing center at:
Michigan Education Association
P.O. Box 638341
Cincinnati, OH 45263-8341
- If you haven’t signed up for eDues yet, you can sign up now for this new, automatic electronic payment method and enjoy the no-cost, value added dues paying benefits. It’s fast and easy. Go to www.mea.org/eDues to sign up today!