MEA launches new Help Center to provide members with quick and convenient services
MEA has launched a brand new help center to provide members with quick and convenient member services.
Simply call 866-MEA-HELP (866-632-4357) or chat online at www.mea.org to receive quick answers on questions such as:
- “Does MEA have resources to help me serve my students better?”
- “What’s going on in the Legislature and how can I help?”
- “How do I get a new membership card to get discounts?”
- “Who can I call to get advice on my retirement?”
- “Can MEA help save me money on insurance?”
- And anything else you can think of.
Next time you have a question about how MEA can help you, get your answer by phone or online from the MEA Help Center — your one stop for members-only support from MEA.